Cockroaches and Ants Long Duration
- It is immediately effective against cockroaches, ants and other insects that move on the floor.
- Combats unhatched cockroach eggs.
- Long-lasting effect that combats insects for 12 months.
- Shake the canister before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Firmly press the dispenser, aiming the product towards floors and skirting boards in the room where you wish to eradicate the infestation. Spray in short intervals (no longer than 5-10 seconds).
- Apply to areas where insects crawl or take refuge, or if possible directly on them.
- Leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes.
How long does the protection last against cockroaches and ants?
The long-lasting effect combats insects for up to 12 months following application of the product. If the area where you have sprayed is cleaned frequently, it is advisable to apply the product more frequently, so as not to diminish its effectiveness.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF SOMEONE IS TAKEN ILL AFTER USING THE INSECTICIDE?
In the event of intoxication or symptoms of illness following use of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).
IS IT DANGEROUS TO SPRAY THIS PRODUCT WHEN BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN ARE PRESENT?
It is not recommended to use this product in the presence of people or pets. When using the product, it is advisable to ventilate the room before returning, and to keep the insecticide out of the reach of children.
IS IT EFFECTIVE AGAINST SILVERFISH?
Yes. This insecticide is effective against all types of crawling insects, including the silverfish. For correct use, following the instructions included.