- Chair Tea is a delicious fragrance with sparkling citrus top notes, moulded by an elegant spicy hint of ginger, cinnamon and cardamom, which combines with a rich woody base heightened by vanilla and smooth creamy notes, which will bring warmth and harmony to your home. Let the Oriental magic of Chai Tea carry you away!
- Remove from the packaging.
- Remove the candles and place them on heat-resistant surfaces, away from any flammable material and air currents. If you are going to light another candle nearby, place them at least 20 cm apart.
- Ensure the wick is an upright position and light with a match or lighter.
- Remember: never leave a lit candle unattended.
CAN I LIGHT SEVERAL TEALIGHTS AT THE SAME TIME?
Yes, but remember to place them at least 20 cm apart from one another.
HOW LONG DO THE TEALIGHTS LAST?
Each candle lasts for around 30 hours.
CAN I KEEP THE CANDLES FOR A LONG TIME?
The properties of the fragrances in the candles will diminish over time. When storing them, ensure they are always in a horizontal position and in a cool, dry place.
CAN I PLACE THE CANDLES ANYWHERE?
The candles can be placed on any heat-resistant surface, provided that they are not exposed to draughts or air currents, or are placed near any materials that are flammable or could be affected by the heat that they give off when lit.
WHAT SHOULD I LOOK OUT FOR WHEN LIGHTING A CANDLE?
Handle the wick carefully so it does not break. Take care to ensure that objects or waste elements (e.g. match ends) as they could affect the candle’s performance.
ONCE THE CANDLES ARE LIT, CAN I PUT THEM OUT AND THEN LIGHT THEM AGAIN LATER?
Yes, simply put out the flame, and when required light them again with a match or a lighter.
Bear in mind that if the candles are put out when there is only a small amount of wax left, when relighting them the wax may not be fully consumed.