- This fresh fragrance has zesty notes that give way to a pleasing floral body.
- Open the case from the bottom.
- Remove the cube and the reeds.
- Check to ensure that neither the cube nor the plastic jar are stained underneath.
- Hold the cube in one hand and with the other, pull on the cap’s easy-open ring to detach it completely.
- Remove the tape from around the eight reeds.
- Place the reeds into the recipient and arrange them so that they do not bunch together.
CAN THE RATTAN REEDS BE USED WITH MORE REFILLS?
The reeds are only suitable for a single refill, as the perfume could saturate them and prevent them from diffusing the fragrance properly.
HOW SHOULD THE REEDS BE ARRANGED IN THE RECIPIENT?
Arrange them so they are not bunched together. It is best to spread them out around the container so that they are not touching, to ensure that the perfume can be diffused as intended.
WHAT SIZE OF ROOM SHOULD THEY BE USED IN?
They can be used in rooms of any size, as they are designed to diffuse the fragrance in a highly effective way.
I HAVE ALLERGIES. CAN I USE THIS AIR FRESHENER?
The fragrances used are very safe. Only people who are allergic to the substances contained in the perfume or who come into direct contact with the fragrance may experience irritation. The packaging lists the allergenic products that the fragrance contains, which any users with allergic symptoms can check before purchasing the product.
CAN THIS AIR FRESHENER BE USED IN A BABY’S ROOM??
Yes. This product poses no risk to people’s health, including that of small children and babies.